Saturday, May 25, 2013

MFTWSC125 - Thanks!

I'm playing along with this week's MFTWSC125 with one of my favorite Pure Innocence stamp sets called "Being Cute is What I Do."


I colored my image in copics and paper pieced her top .  I fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam dots.  I paired some PP from the Doodlebug Designs "Fruit Stand" 6x6 paper pad with some MFT razzle berry, lemon drop, and sweet tooth CS. I paper pierced the purple panel.  I created the the flower using my favorite MFT Die-Namics flower die called Pretty Posies and I used the MFT fishtail flags STAX Die-Namics to create the sentiment panel.  The sentiment is from the MFT Essential Sentiments stamp set which I stamped in MFT black licoice ink.  I added a few hot pink rhinestones, some button, and hemp cord to embellish.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - YR24, Y23, Y21
jeans - B05, B04, B02

Here is the sketch:

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!