Friday, May 3, 2013

MFT Teasers - Day 3


Welcome back to day 3 of the MFT Teasers! Have you been enjoying the sneak peeks of the May release?! There is SO much more to show you! 

Today I am featuring the new Happy Hellos Die-Namics


I L-O-V-E this new Die-Namics set!   It was so easy to pull together this sweet card!  I ran the die through the Big Shot with some sweet tooth CS.   I layered some PP from the Simple Stories "Summer Fresh" 6x6 paper pad behind it.  I used a die from new Blueprints 3 Die-namics to create that red hot strip and then added some hemp cord.  I used my favorite Fishtail flag STAX to create the strip of patterned paper.  

Now,head right on over to the MFT Blog to see the list of designers participating in today's teasers. There are prizes up for grabs!  Good luck!    Come on back tomorrow for day 4 of teasers! 



19 comments:

  1. Oh Kim - It's perfect. I love it's simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it....no need to fancy this up the simple approach says it all.Kim a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is soooo sweet! love the paper choice and the fun layout. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the different papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love this beautiful CAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love all the hello dies! They are on my list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know why but this makes me want to start Christmas cards. The colors I am sure. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, Kim, this is perfect! Love the quilty look of the papers joined with the clean white!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! Love the colors you used together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great and creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So clean, pretty and perfect! That tiny flower print is adorable! SUPER CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!