Sunday, May 5, 2013

MFT Sneak Peeks Day 5


Welcome to day 5 of the MFT Teasers!  The May release will be available in the MFT Boutique on May 7th at 10:00 PM EST!  Until then we are are teasing you with some sneak peeks!  

Today I am showing off the new Doodle Garden Turtle Girl!  

I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto  X-Press It blending card and colored her with copics.  I used dies from the Die-Namics blueprints 1 to easily pull a design together.   I stamped one of the new distressed background blocks in kraft ink onto kraft CS and heat embossed the sentiment.

Here is a close up and list of copics I used to color her:



skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
headband - YG97, YG95, YG93, R59, R29, R24, R05, YR23, Y17, Y15, Y13
shirt - YY23, Y17,Y15, Y13
shell  and socks - E44,E43,E41,YG97, YG95, YG93

Head on over the MFT Blog for a list of designers participating in today's teasers.  There you will also find out how you can win a $75 coupob code to the MFT online Boutique!  

18 comments:

  1. I would forgive you for being late if I got this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Word. Your coloring is spectacular, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so sweet kim! i love the big button and the depth in your colouring is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly I need to create some belated birthday cards. Bad card maker....this one would hopefully bring a smile in spite of the tardiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous. your coloring is beautiful....love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring Kim.I wish I could do it this well....congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't wait to see how you'd colored her and knew I'd love it! Aack, so great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have coloured her beautifully!! Awesome card Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwww!!! THis is incredible! Craig is sitting here and said in his best boston accent that your colouring is 'wicked awesome' :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable? Fantastic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous coloring!! Love that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She really is cute & for slow pokes like me, probably a really good stamp to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. COLORING IS PERFECT WHAT A GREAT CARD.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, your coloring is AMAZING! Love love love

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty Kim! Wowza! I'm lovin' the shading! You really brought her to life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!