Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peeks - Totally Tubular

Welcome to the MAY Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! Today we are excited to share TWO super cute new sets by artist Cheryl Alger!!! Check out these fabulous summer sets!!! They're called.......SHELL ME A STORY and TOTALLY TUBULAR!!

Would you like to know who won the new stamp sets that we previewed yesterday???!! Well, you'll just have to wait until Saturday night at this month's ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!! Hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes!!! You can read all the details about how you can join us RIGHT HERE!

All the Krafty Girls listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of EACH of the new sets!!! You could WIN one of the new SHELL ME A STORY or TOTALLY TUBULAR stamp sets!!!!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Saturday night!}

Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE new summery stamps we have to share with you! And ALL the new stamps will be available on Saturday night at the KKStamps Shop!!


First up is Lexi, my favorite of Cheryl's characters: 


I stamped the image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics. Using a die cut from the MFT wonkey scallop border Die-Namics for a cloud template, Isponged some MFT berrylicious ink around the image,  I added some grass with the MFT grassy edges Die-Namics.  I usedmy the MFT circle STAX to cut out and layer my image.  I paired some MFT sweet tooth and black licorice CS with some PP from the Carta Bella "Cool Summer" 6x6 pad.  I created the flower using dies from the MFT blueprints 3 Die-Namics.  

Next up is sweet little Lulu:

I love how Sassy she looks wearing her big 'ol sun glasses!  I stamped the image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I added some Diamond Glaze her sun glasses and used a white gel pen to add the polka dits to her swim suit.   Using a die cut from the MFT wonkey scallop boder Die-Namics for a cloud template, I sponged some MFT Berrylicious ink onto the MFT smooth white CS.  I used some PP from the Carta Bella Cool Summer 6x6 paper pad fo the waves.  I tore some MFT kraft CS for the sand.  For the son, I used a die from the MFT blueprints 1 Die-Namics.

26 comments:

  1. Oh, both of these are adorable - makes me want to join right in - the lemonade and sunshine look SO inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sky background in both these cards. The images are adorable and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha, funny... Lulu is adorable with the big shades ahahah
    love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards, the "sand" on the second one is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable...i love the second one with the huge sunglasses and the kraft sand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun, lovin these new sets

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute cards. Love these new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sassy ain't the word for this girl! This is too too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards! I love those sunglasses lol. Gorgeous coloring and scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...how cute are these cards !! Love the little pool !! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lexi looks so relaxed in her little pool! Lulu is really rockin' those shades at the beach! Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards! The images are adorable, and I love that you created a scene for each of them. (awesome clouds too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am just lovin' both of your cards! They are just fabulous! I wish that I could join them right now instead of going through withdrawals .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh! Love them both! But I especially love that little Miss Sally in her suit and shades!!!!! Thanks for the blog hop stop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWE what a Super cute new stamp set! Both cards are Adorable!
    Janine A

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice cards and the colours are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kim, wow both cards are just AMAZING!!! Love the scenes you set! Just beautiful!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are both way too cute! But I gotta say your scenes are amazing! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both are Totally Adorable!!! Fab work doll!

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMAZING!! I LOVE all of the cute additoions Like your background design!! Really makes this come to life!! THANKS for sharig and have a FAbulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards with both such a beautiful bleu sky! Have a nice weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, both cards are great! Love the stamps and the colors you used. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG>>>>LOVE how you did the clouds on the Lulu card - perfect!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohhhh these adorable beach babes!I LOVE what you've done, both of your cards rock!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute Kim. Love love the torn kraft for the sand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!