Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TSG Blog Hop Challenge - Aquaholic

Welcome to Day 1 of the There She Goes sneak peeks!

Melyssa is back from a short break with a new set for us, and we were so excited about it, we had to show it off day one of our peeks!! She is getting us ready for summer with her signature style, and I’m just not sure if it can get ANY cuter than this!! With three adorable character images, and lots of accessories and sentiments, she will have you using this set for everything from party decorations to greeting cards!

Aquaholic is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 26 stamps and will sell for $24.00. This set will be available for purchase at 11pmEST on Saturday, May 25th.


I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut out the fish bowl.  Yep. I actually used that machine I HAD to have that has been collecting dust on my shelf.  I tore some Bazzill Card Shoppe CS to create the sand and I clorored the fishbowl with copics.  I used the colorless blender to create the highlights on the bowl.   I stamped my images in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored them with copics.  

fish bowl - B23, B21, B000, B0000
skin - E11, E21, E00, E000
hair - E37, E35, E53
snorkling gear and floaties - Y18, Y17, Y15, Y13,C9, C7, C5, C3
shirt - B26, B24, B23
goldfish - YR18, YR16, YR15



Would you like to win the new Aquaholic stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps!The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, May 25th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.



37 comments:

  1. so fun! what a great shaped card. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!What a great idea to let him swim in a fish bowl! Have a nice day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fish bowl, my die cutting machine has a bit of dust on it as well, thanks for the inspiration. This is fun, love the fish...he looks kinda unsure about that swimming boy! LOL! Love the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. Such a great idea and even better execution. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful fish bowl and I love the boy image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, love the fish bowl..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love the fish bowl and such a cute scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness... I love how you put him into a fish bowl! Oh so gosh darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! I just love the fish bowl!
    Sue O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fish bowl cut out for that cute image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Love how he's in the fish bowl! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, love the shape of that card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kim. Can you see me waving back? :-) This is the cutest darn card and I love the clever way you made the bowl and your coloring is spot-on! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute - I love the shaped card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card! What a fun way to use a shape.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too Darned CUTE Miss Kim!! Love the Fun Fish bowl too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  17. This little swimmer image is so cute and your idea to make the card into a fish bowl is just genius! Thanks for the hop & inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow!!! this is way cool kim :) love the whole design!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SOOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!Love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So very cute! Love the fish bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree....I don't think it CAN get any cuter than this. And you've done such an awesome job with your project. Love the card...so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG this is Super Cute!!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH.. This is too cute. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cool is this! Great idea, love it!
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  25. This just made me laugh! Who wouldn't want to go snorkeling in one's fishbowl? Cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the little guy's flippers!! Such a cute card with the fish all surprised to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely in love...MUST HAVE! Adorable shaped card & love the hair coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, too cute! I think I love this set already!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is adorable! Love the aqua colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!