Saturday, May 25, 2013

KKS180 - Sip Slidin' Away

Ready for a new Kraftin' Kimmie challenge?!   Did you order any of the new stamps from last week's release?! Maybe you've already received them?  I hope so because they are PERFECT for this week's "Fun in the Sun" themed challenge!  

I am playing along with Margarita!


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.  I used the MFT oval STAX Die-Namics to cut her out and mat the image,  I paired some MFT sweet tooth and black licorice CS with some PP fom the Carta Bella Cool Summer 6x6 paper pad.  I added some hot pink vintage seam binding to embellish.

Ready to play along?  Head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to see what my fellow Krafty Girls have created for this week's challenge and be sure to pay attention the image used by Krafty Girl Melanie because that image will be the prize for this week's challenge!  You can link up your entry on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog!  Be sure to use keyword KKS180 if you upload to an online gallery like Splitcoast Stampers!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!