Tuesday, April 24, 2012

RCC50 - Scootin' By


Did you see the news about our Birthday celebration!?! Make sure you come back next Tuesday for the party!!

We are excited to have our friends at There She Goes as this week’s challenge sponsor! It is no secret thatJessica Knutsen and Corinna have become fabulous friends during their crafting journeys. “I love this girl, her designers and stamps are amazing and the DT is incredible!” is how Corinna describes Jessica and her team. Soooo, we thought it only fitting that Jessica and her team help us celebrate the last challenge of our first year!



There She Goes Clear Stamps offers high quality photopolymer stamps in designs that you will love to use. Jessica’s love of designing stamps came while looking for different tree stamp sets. “I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, so I decided to design my own.The first set that I ever designed was Branching Out. I had so much fun that I designed a few more. I was so happy with the end results, that I wanted to be able to share my stamps with others.” From elegant to playful, we have something for everyone!

Jessica is giving this week’s lucky random winner a gift certificate of $25 to spend at the There She Goes store!

I decided to ink the adorable There She Goes Clear Stamps Scootin' By stamp set to play along with this week's challenge!

I colored her with copics and paired her with some DSP from the Simple Stories Fabulous 6x6 paper pad  and some PTI Hawaiian shores, oranange zest, and dark chocolate CS.  I added a few pearls and some walnut brown vintage seam binding.  

Be sure to head on over to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog to see what my fellow Crewmates have done for this week's challenge and by sure to link up your creation!



1 comment:

  1. OHHHH! I love that teal with the patterned paper! And I LOVE your little image--beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!