Thursday, April 12, 2012

Eat Cake

I finally pulled the triggered and ordered some stamps from the Cat's Pajamas!  
I have been admiring the DT's cute cards made with the floppy eared bunnies for too long.  Here is a card I made with "Forget about the Cake."


See that grosgrain ribbon?  I customized it by adding some stripes with copic markers!  You can see my tutorial HERE on the Ribbon Carousel blog!  I colored the image with copics and paired it with some PTI vintage cream, dark chocolate, and hibiscus burst CS.  I ran the hibiscus burst panel through the Big Shot with a cuttlebug embossing folder.  Finally, I added some yellow stickles to the candle flames.  

I think two stamps from the Cat's Pajamas was not nearly enough.  
I just love that bunny!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome image. Loved the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack total cuteness Kim!!! I love this bunny. Your coloring rocks. I have to check out your tutorial cause this ribbon is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, your coloring is amazing! I just found your blog through SCS and I'm loving everything! You are now a bookmark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial! The image is so cute!! My list of stamps to buy just got longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimmy! Awesome job on the copic striped ribbon! I swear it looks like it was made that way! I'm bookmarking your tutorial so I can get better at it myself. Thanks! :-) Super cute card (I <3 TCP stamps!) with expert coloring and really cool color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For real? That is hand drawn stripey groisgrain? Get out! I am fairly certain you couldn't buy it more fabulous. So talented you are. So unfair. ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a totally smart idea! love it. And that bunny is sooo very cute! Your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card...and I, too, am in love with that bunny! Would love to win a small lottery just to afford them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!