Saturday, April 7, 2012

April Sketch For You to Try

There She Goes Stamps is sponsoring Jen Del Muro's April Sketch for You to Try so a bunch of us Trendsetters are playing along and we hope you will, too!  

I am a big fan of Jen's monthly sketches and I have made it a goal of mine to play along all year so that I qualify for the big prize at the end of the of the year!  If you participate in each month in 2012, on Christmas Day you will be in the drawing for a grand prize ......$20 gift certificate to each SFYTT sponsor thoughout the year!

OK, now on to my card.  
I decided to play along with the There She Goes Birthdaybot stamp set.


I colored him up with copics an did some fussy cutting to paper piece the present.  I sponged some Momento  summer sky ink around the image while it was still in th nesties and then matted it with black.  I paired the PTI black CS with DSP from the MME Dilly Dally 6x6 paper pad.  I added some black licorice Divine Twine from the Ribbon Carousel.

Here is the sketch:


Head on over to Jen's blog to play along and link up your creation!


7 comments:

  1. Too cute, love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... what a cute little guy! He reminds me of those little Cox Cable martians (or whatever they are), whom I love! I'm going to have to add him to my list, which is growing exponentially today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!! Love it, way to go Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable, Donkey!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great boy card! Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE!!! Fantastic little dude card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Cute CUTE!! 8-) Terrific little fella card! 8-) Love this Miss Kim! 8-)

    Hugs & Happy Easter!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!