Wednesday, April 25, 2012

All That Scraps Challenge

Wednesday means it's time for anotherAll That Scraps Challenge!  This week you have a choice for the the challenge.  The can be "something simple" or "something torn"  I chose to go with the "Something simple" choice and made a CAS card using the newly released C.C. Designs Laugh Lines Garden Rubber Stamp.


I started with a PTI white CS base.  I due cut the grass using the MFT Die-Namics Fresh Cut Grass.  The DSP is from the Dots and Stripes Soda Fountain 6x6 paper pad.  I colored the image with copics, cut her out, and popped her up with foam squares.  I stamped the A Muse Art Stamps sentiment in Momento tuxedo black ink.  Finally, I rounded the bottom two corners of the card with my Corner Chomper.

We hope you will play along with us this week!
Here are a few rules:
  • Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by May 8th.
  • Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice

Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I like it a lot!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so, so cute, Kim! How *did* you get her overalls to glow?! And her hair? Seriously, what WOW coloring! Love this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!