Tuesday, April 3, 2012

RCC47 and DS45- Spring is in the Air



Can you believe we are already into April!  April is going to bring some changes to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog, and we will share all of that with you as the month goes on and we begin our birthday countdown!  For today, we are ready to play. 


This week’s challenge is all about Springtime!  Go ahead, give a good stretch of those weary legs! Let’s see all the pretty spring colors and/or images that make us think of springtime! 


Our sponsor this week is Sweet N Sassy Stamps.

Sweet N Sassy Stamps is a small, family-owned, Christian company offering exclusive hand-drawn images in both clear and digital stamps to the paper crafting community.
In addition to our "sweet 'n sassy" images and sentiments, we pride ourselves in offering many KJV-only scripture stamps. Our personal conviction is that the KJV Bible is the most accurate and we found the industry really lacking in this area, so we decided to do something about it. God's Word is so important to us and we love sharing it with others in this way!

The prize offered up by Sweet N Sassy Stamps is 3 Digital Stamps of your choice! 


I decided to color up this cute new Bug & Roo by Hannah Boyd to play along.



I used the Deconstructed Sketch #45 for my layout.   
I sponged some A Muse Studios blush ink on the cicular panel while it was still in my nesties.  I colored the image with copics, cut her out, and then popped her up with foam squares.  I paired her with some springy patterned paper from the Doodlebug Design Hello Spring 6x6 paper pad and some PTI white and sweet blush CS.  I added some pink salmon vintage seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel. 

Here is the Deconstructed Sketch:

 

Be sure to head on over to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog to see what my fellow Crewmates have done for this week's challenge and by sure to link up your creation


2 comments:

  1. Kim she is beautiful and she is going onto my wish list , what a lovely card ,I love it . Fabulous design and the colours are beautiful.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim!!!!!!!!!! Again--my jaw is dropped! LOVE this! LOVE LOVE LOVE the little bunny! I love everything you make! You AMAZE ME:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!