Thursday, April 5, 2012

Whimsie Doodles Release Day!

Who is ready to see the new Whimsie Doodles images?!  There is are a bunch of adorable new images in the store today, but I HAD to show off this super cute Yoga Lizzie image!


ACK!  I love her!  Now, I did have a certain lay out in mind and matching DSP and CS, but when I placed laid the matted image down on the white CS base, it occurred to me that it was perfect as is!  She is so peaceful and quiet that a CAS card only makes sense here!  I did do some scoring around the imae and I chomped off a couple of corners to add some interest and then I stepped away.....before the urge to add buttons or ribbon or twine took over.   I colored her with copics and paper pieced her top with some DSP from the PTI Black & White Collection paper pad.  

Click HERE to be taken directly to the new images 
in the Whimsie Doodles Store to see the other new goodies!  

And don't forget to check out what my fellow Doodlecious Diva's 
have created with the new images!






4 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOVE! Beautiful coloring! That hair coloring--wow! My jaw is DROPPED! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo Darned CUTE!! Love Your Sweet Yoga Lizzie Miss Kim! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm so psyched to be joining you guys this Month! Yay!! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so completely right about the CAS and serene - plus your color choices really top it off too. Fab as always :>)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!