Wednesday, April 18, 2012

All That Scrap Wednesday Challenge

It's everyone's favorite kind of challenge this week at the
It's an "Anything Goes" Challenge!

I got to ink up one of the newest C.C. Designs images that was just released last week!
Her name is Rainy Day Birgitta. 



I colored the image with copics and paper pieced her dress.  The DSP is from the Doodlebug Design "Hello Spring" 6x6 paper pad which I paired with PTI lemon tart and white CS.   I added some PTI lemon tart ribbon.  

We hope you will play along with us this week!
Here are a few rules:
  • Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by April 24th.
  • Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice

Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know CC Designs had a challenge . . . and now I do, thanks! What pretty coloring you've done here, Kim, especially with the girl's hair, and the shadow the leaf casts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! She is just soooo super sweet and your coloring is great. I love the whole card. hee haw.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!