Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge #60 - Wings & Things

This week's theme for the Paper Shelter Challenge is "Wings & Things."  
There are so many cute Paper Shelter digi stamps that fit this theme, 
but I finally settled on using Bee Bear!  I think he's so stink'in cute!


I colored him with copics and sponged some A Muse Studio latte ink 
around the edges of the image panel while it was still in the nesties.  
I paired it with some gorgeous DSP from the Fancy Pants Fabulous 6x6 paper pad 
and some PTI dark chocolate and vintage cream CS.   

Come on and play along with us!  Just head on over to the Paper Shelter Blog to link up your creation!  We have some great prizes up for grabs. If you use a TPS image on your creation you have a chance of winning a $20 voucher. If you use another brand of image you are up for a chance of winning three images of your choice.

B sure to check out whet my fellow DT members have cooked up for you this week for some added inspiration!  

Kim (that's me!)






7 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kim thats gorgeous, I love how youve coloured her, and your papers and card layout are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin cute Kim! I love how bold and bright it is. You have a way with PP girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, adorable . . . and symmetrical! Just precious, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kim this is excellent, wow you have coloured that gorgeous image to perfection and I adore those papers, superb card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute, What an adorable image

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Adorable! I love your work. Very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!