Sunday, April 8, 2012

SSSC156 - Garden Lizzie

Happy Easter!


I had to play along with this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch this morning 
before all the Easter festivities begin.  I loved this sketch!


I am playing along with one of the newest 
Whimsie Doodles images called "Garden Lizzie."



I colored her with copics and paired her with some springy DSP from the Doodlebug Design Hello Spring 6x6 paper pad and some PTI white and dark chocolate CS.  I use dthe SU eyelet border punch and added some yellow satin grosgrain double band ribbon.  Finally, I added some orange Stickles to the center of the flower.

Here's the fun sketch:


3 comments:

  1. Oh my...WOW! Kim, this is adorable!!! Love the papers, your coloring, and that SKY! It all goes together sooo perfectly! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim she is adorable and so colourful . What a lovely card I love it . Colours are beautiful Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, your coloring is absolutely stunning on this image! The whole card is a cutie, so bright and cheerful! Perfect for spring. I really like the sketch you used too--I may have to check that challenge out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!