Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's Cookin'?

It'sTuesda! It is time to show off an adorable by Lori Designs images for BLD Tuesday! 
I've got a cute card to show you today made with a sweet image called
Lollipop Lil Chef Girl by Lori Designs.

Isn't she sweet?!  I think she one of my favorite BLD images!  She reminds me of my daughter when she was into making gross little cakes in her easy bake oven!  HA!  I colored her with copics and paired er with some DSP from the Simple Stories Baby Steps 6x6 paper pad and PTI kraft and dark chocolate CS.  
I printed the image from my computer and used one of the died from the MFT Die-Namics mini tabs quartet  dies.  I added some brown jute and tied a double bow.  

Be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have created this week as well with these cute images on the by Lori Designs blog!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!