Saturday, April 7, 2012

Paper and Such Sneak Peek - Patriot and Friends

Today I get to give you a sneak peek of the Paper and Such Patriot and Friends Stamp set  with a card that I have made with one of the sentiments and one of the images. 
This set will be available in the store on April 9th!


I had to step away from my beloved copics to color that cute little kitten the way I wanted to do so.  So, I pulled out my Prismacolor Pencils that I HAD to have and mostly ignore.  As much as I love my copics, the Prisma's were the better choice to color this image.  I stuck with a CAS design with this card.  I used some DSP from the 
Simple Stories Baby Steps 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some 
PTI white and dark chocolate CS.  

Keep watching the Paper and Such blog because my fellow DT members will be posting sneak peeks on there as we lead up to the release day on April 9th!  

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!