Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lollipop Avery Ballerina

I must say....I love this card I just made with the
I had this pretty bubble gum pink tulle ribbon 
from the Ribbon Carousel that I had never used.  
I thought it was so pretty, but honestly, it doesn't really fit my style. 

Then I had the idea to use to make the skirt on this image!



How flippin' cute is that?!?!  I love it!  I colored the image with copics and then sponged some SU Blush Blossom ink around the image while it was still in the nesties.  I took about three inches of the ribbon, folded it in half and then used my paper piercer to push the ribbon through the waist line of the image.  I paired it with some DSP from the MME Howdy Doody 6x6 paper pad and some PTI dark chocolate and kraft CS.  I added some pink salmon vintage seam binding and a couple of  cream pearl and rhinestone pins from the Ribbon Carousel.

Be sure to check out what my fellow by Lori Designs DT members how created this week as well on the by Lori Designs blog!

10 comments:

  1. I just saw this on FB over on the Ribbon Carousel page....sooooo, so cute! love that tulle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO Cute!! I love her and the ribbon.. amazing idea! Very cool card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Both the skirt and your ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this on SCS and yes, that skirt is flippin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...this is too flippin' cute!! I love her little skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim this is absolutely gorgeous I love that cute image and her little tutu, the papers and design look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is sooo cute. I love the fact that you added a skirt! How brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!