Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge

This week at on the Paper Shelter Blog we have an "Anything Goes" challenge with a bit of a twist.......keep Easter in mind!  

I decided to play along with this adorable Zoe Spring image.  Now, I am not a "pastel" kind of girl so you won't find  traditional Easter colors here!  


I colored her with copics and paired her with some PTI white and dark chocolate CS and some DSP from the MME Everyday Flair 6x6 paper pad.  I added some PTI polka dotted dark chocolate satin ribbon.

Come on and play along with us!  Just head on over to the Paper Shelter Blog to link up your creation!  We have some great prizes up for grabs. If you use a TPS image on your creation you have a chance of winning a $20 voucher. If you use another brand of image you are up for a chance of winning three images of your choice.

B sure to check out whet my fellow DT members have cooked up for you this week for some added inspiration!  

Kim (that's me!)




2 comments:

  1. Kim beautiful image I love this and the dotty paper is fab Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim, so beautifully coloured and such pretty design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!