Thursday, March 3, 2011

Easy Gift Card Holders

The upcoming return of spring means it is time to start getting ready for spring craft fairs!  One item that always sells out is gift card holders.  I sold well over 100 of these at Holiday fairs.  They are quick and easy to make and I can often use up scraps while making these.  You can find my tutorial on how to make these HERE!
Stamps:  PTI Inside and Out: Birthday  Ink:  SU night of navy and real red  CS:  PTI ociean tides, vintage cream, pure poppy, white, and simply chartreuse,  SU night of navy  PP:  October Afternoon Modern Homemaker , Basic Grey Marjolaine  Tools:  PTI Basics Booms II #2 die collection, PTI limitless layers 1.75" die collection , corner chomper  Accessories:  red satin ribbon and PTI simply chartreuse ribbon

10 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim these are so CUTE! I LOVE them.. thanks for sharing the tutorial!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. THese are so neat. You rock! Thanks for the tut. I am excited to try it out. This is such a good idea to sell at craft fairs. I bet they'd fly off the stand. Plus, they look really good to boot. They definitely have that "I so need to buy one of these" quality about them. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. I'm not surprised they sell so well.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and so easy! I love the fact that you can use up some scraps for decorating. Nice tutorial btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute. I love how the patterned paper is the focus. Thanks for the tutorial and for giving me a good way to weed out my scraps bin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project, and thanks so much for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are too cute, thanks for the tut. I'll have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easy gift cards desing showing a well ideas, I think new designer should follow to these design for their new creation.
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Cards printing
    Scratch Card Printing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!