Saturday, March 26, 2011

SSS101 - Congrats Grads


Happy weekend!  Got my morning cup o' joe and my Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge to kick off my weekend!  Graduation time is coming and I stumbled across this adorable digi image over at Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamps.  Red and black are the colors of our town and I participate in a craft fair at a local school every May so I wanted to put together a bunch of graduation cards to sell.  I printed the sentiment from my computer.  Here's what I came up with today:

Stamps:  Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamps "Frantc Girl Graduate", SU Starring You  Ink:  Ink It Up metallic silver  CS: PTI black, pure poppy, and white  Tools:  Copics, Sizzex stars. circle punches  Accessories:  black satin ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Kim....This is just AWESOME!!! I bet you will sell a ton of these! Your little stars and are the perfect additions. Great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun image! I love your coloring Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,
    this is adorable. Love that image and your coloring looks great.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!