Sunday, March 27, 2011

SSSC110 - Owl Birthday

Wrapping up the weekend by playing along with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #110. Today I took a trip my favorite craft store called Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA.  I get so overwhelmed in there!  There is so much to check out!  I bought a bunch of patterned paper pads.  For this card I used Jillibean Soup "Spotted Owl Soup" patterned paper and a couple of my favorite Stampin Up punches......the two-step owl punch and two-step bird punch.
Stamp:  PTI Inside & Out: Birthday  Ink:  Momento rich cocoa  CS:  PTI simply chartreuse, hawaiian shore, dark chocolate, harvest old, white  PP:  Jillybean Soup Spotted Owl Soup  Tools:  SU 2-step owl punch, 2-step burd punch, and oval pinch  Accessories:  button, twine, satin rosettes

9 comments:

  1. Kim, this is adorable. I love how each and every color ties in with the rest of the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so bright and cheery. I love the color combo, those JB soup papers are adorable.
    TFs
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this owl. He seems to go with everything! I'm intrigued about this Absolutely Everything store. I think next time I'm on my way to New Hampshire, I'll have to stop in and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim your card is so cute! I really like the colors and the owl. Glad you had fun shopping! I wish there was a store like that in my town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my oh my! This is too cute. I am, yet again, so razzle dazzled by your fun and totally fabulous card. I love the interesting elements you've lovingly placed on your card. I mean, who doesn't love a great spotty button and a trio of yellow roses, now really? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is far far too cute. Love the colour scheme and that fun little owl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim.....This is so adorable. Love that new patterned paper!! I think I could buy everyone of those out there...They are just as addicting as new stamps...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!