Saturday, March 12, 2011

SSS99 - Easter Wishes

Happy weekend!  Time for another Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!  Playing along on Saturday morning has become a ritual for me.  I always love these sketches.   Today is no exception.   Today I inked up this cute Easter stamp by Outlines Rubber Stamp Company.  I added a cute cotton tail to the bunny butt.  I popped up the flowers with dimensionals and added some stickles to the centers of the flowers.  I ran the hibiscus burst card stock through my SU polka dot embossing folder to mimic the patterned paper.  That SU eyelet border punch seemed perfect for an Easter card.
Stamp:  Outlines Rubber Stamp Co.  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI white, sweet blush, hibiscus burst, plum pudding  PP:  PTI Polka Dot Parade  Tools:  Copics, SU pola dot embossing folder, SU eyelet border punch, watercolor pencil  Accessories:  PTI sweet blush ribbon, stickles, cotton

7 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! The embossing and the border punch add so much fun texture. And THAT TAIL, omg too cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the little bunny with the fluffy tail! A perfect Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fluffy tail, very clever.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this is so stinkin' adorable! It's well-laid out and your fussy cutting is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is soooo cute!!!! :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute card! love the fuzzy tail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So ADORABLE!! Love that little cotton tail. I'm so glad you play along with the SS sketches, I love seeing your name pop up and your fantastic creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!