Friday, March 18, 2011

Daisy Sympathy Card



I loved all the layers in this sketch from the Fridays Sketchers Challenge #146 so I was happy to play along.   I had to move the sentiment placement for this to work with my image.  I just love the papers from the DCWV Linen Closet matstack!  Blue tones paired with kraft and cream card stock is one of my favorite combos.  I think it makes for a makes for a soothing sympathy card. 

Stamps:  SU Upsy Daisy and Teeny Tiny Wishes  Ink:  Momento rich cocoa and SU crumb cake  CS:  PTI ocean tides, kraft, and vintage cream  PP:  DCWV Linen Closet Matstack  Accessories:  PTI ocean tides ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Those colors are gorgeous. That sketch looks tricky to me with all those layers, but you really pulled it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so serene and pretty. Great color combo.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...I love the colors they are perfect for a sympathy card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!