Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Refrigerator Magnet Trio

Starting in April I will be selling my papercrafted creations in a cute little store near my home.  I have made these pretty little refrigerator magnets before and sold them individually at craft shows and they were a big hit.  I needed to be able to hang them on a hook on my display at the store so I decided to sell them in little packages of three.  I put them in a little plastic bag and created a topper.  I printed the label from my computer. 
Tools:  PTI Beautiful Blooms II  #1 die collection , ProMag Adhes-A-Mag magnetic sheet  CS:  PTI harvest Gold, pure poppy, and white  PP:  October Afternoon thrift shop  Accessories:  foam dimensionals, PTI pure poppy buttons, 4" x 5" plastic bag

9 comments:

  1. These are adorable and SOOOO NOT tacky! Thanks for letting us in on your beautiful creations! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Kim, and the cute packaging is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Good luck with the store.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG--what an awesome idea! I'd buy these for sure! Have fun selling them and all of your other fabulous creations at that cute little store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely adorable. An I love your subtitle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely not tacky; they're beautiful! I hope you do well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your magnets are so adorable! And your packaging is so clever. ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful refrigerator magnets and great packaging. I'm glad to see you can sell them near your home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!