Sunday, March 6, 2011

SSSC107 - Butterfly Birthday

Time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  I was cleaning out my craft supplies to prepare to sell some sets on eBay when I came across the SU Priceless stamp set in my stash.  I couldn't part with it simply because I love this little butterfly stamp.  It also this pretty flourish in the set so it's a keeper!  I added some rhinestones for bling and paired it  with PTI Guide Lines patterned paper.
Stamps:  SU Priceless, sentiment from PTI Birthday Basics  Ink:  SU perfect plum and Momento tuxedo black  CS:  PTI vintage cream , lavender moon, and plum pudding  PP:  PTI Guide Lines Tools:  SU eyelet border die  Accessories:  rhinestones

10 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Kim. Love the rhinestones added to the flourish. Just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kim! I love this sketch for the week - hoping to play along too. Your card is so sweet - I'm lovin' the colors you chose and your pretty rhinestone accents. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card! Love the pattern paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim........Your card is just darling! Love the butterfly and flourish and would be keeping that one, too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!! Love all the bling on the swirl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, what a sweet card. I love all of the purple and the butterfly with fluoirsh is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job. Love the pattern paper you use for the squares. The butterfly and flourish are a great touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. The colors are so sweet. I feel the same way about that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! And I LOVE that flourish!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!