Sunday, March 20, 2011

SSS100 - What's Cookin'?

Yesterday was such a busy day that I didn't get to do my morning Saturday ritual.........drink coffee and participate in The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, but today is a new day and so here I go!  I bought this oh so cute digi stamp by Mo Manning for only $1 and proceeds go to help the people of Japan.  You can purchase the digi image HERE.  I am having so much fun practicing with my copics as I go through Suzanne Dean's awesome online classes! You can enroll in her classes HERE!  


 Stamps:  Mo Manning Digital Stamp What's Cookin'?, SU polka dot bacgground stamp  CS:  PTI plum pudding, harvest gold, white  Ink:  SU perfect plum  Tools:  1.24" circle punch, 1.5" circle punch, copics  Accessories:  paper flowers and SU brads

6 comments:

  1. lovely card!! love those colors!!! (specially the purple ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this. I love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,

    What an adorable image! I just love how you colored her hair. Would you mind sharing the Copic colors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge this week! Adorable image - your coloring is awesome!! LOVE the flower embelishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely sweet!!!I am so happy you joined us again at The Sweet Stop, I love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how beautiful! Awesome coloring and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!