Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Make It Monday #7 - Coffee Trio

This week's Make It Monday Challenge over on Nichole Heady's blog is to add color to NON-neutral card stock.   So I decided to use my PTI Warm Happiness Too stamp set and my copics to play along.  How could I pass up a chance to play along with my beloved copics?!  I popped up each of the coffee cups with foam dimensionals.   I haven't made a CAS card in a while.  I had to force myself to step away from the crafting table to avoid adding more, but I am glad I did! 
Stamps:  PTI Warm Happiness Too Ink:  Momento rich cocoa  CS:  PTI spring rain, sweet blush, harvest gold, and white  Tools:  PTI Warm Happiness die, Copics (RV10, RV13, RV14, B41, B45, B37, Y21, YR21, YR23)

8 comments:

  1. this is so cute. I just love the Warm Happiness sets.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Great coloring of those cups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree... adorable and great coloring. Perfect clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, your coloring is superb! You did the technique proud! I love that this is clean, but still warm and friendly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job on blending and your card is way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim this is fabulous! Your colouring on the mugs is perfect. Great CAS card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!