Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MFTWST11 - Friend to Friend


I have been out of commission for a few days while recovering from a horrible stomach bug.  BUT, there's nothing like a good sketch challenge to bring me back to the crafting table and the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenege #11 was just what I needed.  I inked up a cute Pure Innocence image, colored her with copics and did some paper piecing.  

Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence: Being Cute is What I DO, sentiment from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black  CS:  PTI pure poppy and white  PP:  DCWV Animal Crackers Matstack  Tools:  copics, SU eyelet border punch and oval punch  Accesories:  red rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the coloring on the sweet little girl. I really love that patterned paper you chose for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love these stamps. Her little plaid shirt is adorable.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet card. That sketch looked hard to me, but you totally ROCKED it girly!! Hope your feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!