Saturday, March 5, 2011

SSS98 - Rain or shine


I am combining challenges again today.  I am combining the Sweet Stop Sketch Challlenge #98 and the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge #16 which was to use Mardi Gras colors.  I am once again using this super cute LORi Boyd digi image called Ella's Umbrella.   I printed the sentiments from my computer.  I dyed the seam binding with my copics and sewed on a button. 


Stamp:  by LORi Designs Ella's Umbrella  CS:  PTI white, new leaf, plum pudding, and harvest gold  Tools:  copics, SU square lattice embossing folder, 1.5" circle punch, 1.75" circle punch, oval punch, SU eyelet border punch  Accessories:  seam binding, button, pearls

11 comments:

  1. OMGosh Kim, this is SUPER adorable!!! Love it!! I have a "thing" for umbrella images (I have no idea why!!) and I think I'm going to have to add this one to the collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring, Kim! Neat sketch, I like how you used it. How'd you like dying the seam binding? I'm going to give it a try one of these days. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ON the ball, girl....always so fast to upload to our sketch. Beautiful card....love the colors and your coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image is too cute and I love the sentiment! Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very cute card and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet - used the same colour challange and made a cowboy card - great job
    ~Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo and excellent coloring, Kim! Your seam binding looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic coloring!! Love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...this is so sweet!! Great coloring!

    Thank you for playing along with us at 7 Kids College Fund this week and hope to see you again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! She turned out so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how adorable, Kim! Thank you so much for participating in the 7Kids Mardi Gras challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!