Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MFTWST10 - Snail Mail

I have sat and stared blankly at my crafting supplies for 2 nights in a row.  Nothing.  Tonight I was determined to find my mojo.  Though it took me well over 2 hours to pull something together, I eventually did.  Whew!  The thought of being in a creative rut for 3 days in a row.....oh, the horror! I played along with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge #10 using this super cute MFT Pure Innocence "Making a List" stamp.  I recently saw a color challenge using these colors, but now I forget which one it was.  Oh well!
Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Making a List, sentiment from PTI Vintage Picnic  Ink  Momento tuxedo black and rich cocoa  CS:  PTI dark chocolate, white  PP:  SEI Granny's Kitchen  Tools:  copics, oval punch Accessories:  brown satin ribbon

9 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I really like the colors and papers you used. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you've found your mojo!!! Love your colouring...the rosy cheeks are adorable!! I'd love to know what copics you used for her gorgeous blonde hair...I'm totally blonde hair challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Karen - you definitely found your mojo! This turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I think these stamps are just adorable.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I just love the Pure Innocence darlings! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kim this is just DARLING! so HAPPY the mojo is flowing!! :)
    Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful image and layout! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well your Mojo is back for sure!! This is super duper CUTE!! Love the papers and your take on that sketch is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!