Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cupcake Cherrie

I have been cleaning out my crafting space and selling neglected stamp sets.  I have been eyeing way too many things over at PTI than my budget will allow so out with the old to make money for the new!   I also have been wanting to beef up my copics stash and to start taking Suzanne Dean's online courses.  Got a new bunch o' copics this week and immediately went straight through Suzanne's 1st class.   Yep, wild Friday night!  Even though I had seemingly had a good idea how to work the copics, I still found her first class to be useful. Looking forward to moving up to the more advanced classes now.  You can check out her online classes at Color me Creative Classroom HERE.  If you sign up, mention that I referred you!  Then tell others on your blog to mention you referred them.  You get referral benefits!  Anyway, here is the first image I colored after making my way through the first class.  I inked up this cute by Tickled Pink Stamps called Cupcake Cherrie that I won over one Friday Sketchers and put my copics to work.  Not too shabby, eh?! 
Stamps:  Tickled Pink Stamps Cupcake Cherrie, PTI Background Basics:Reto  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black, VersaMark    CS:  PTI white, hibiscus burst, and kraft, SU pacific blue  Tools:  Copics E00, E11, R20, R81, R83, R85, B41, B45, B37, E35, YR24, and YR21  Accessories:  White satin ribbon

1 comment:

  1. this is super cute. Great coloring job, I'm impressed.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!