Thursday, September 26, 2013

TSG Halloween Tags Blog Hop Challenge

It's DAY 3 of the There She Goes sneak peeks and today we have another SUPER fun set from Melyssa, one that will get you ready for all your Halloween gift giving ideas!! 

Halloween Tags is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 19 stamps and will sell for $18.00.

I wanted to show you how you can combine some of our other new Halloween stamp set with this stamp set so I used a frame and sentiment from the "Halloween Tags" stamp set and an image from the "No Trick Only Treats" stamp set. Just because it is called "Halloween Tags" doesn't mean you can still make things other than tags!  Here's a CAS card I made. 


The sentiment pairs perfectly with the image!   I colored my image with copics.  I used a die from the MFT Blueprints 2 Die-Namics for the stitched flags.  I popped my image up with foam dots. 


I am entering this card in the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #166 (CAS).



Would you like to win the new Halloween Tags stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. 

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, September 28th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


19 comments:

  1. Where's that darn 'sweet' button when I need one??!! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...very cute. Love the bright colors and your coloring is fantastic. Congrast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what made your card so cute? the pink cheeks!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute! I love how the design is so simple. Love how you colored dracula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute...love the design and look of the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! That sentiment is hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need this on a Tshirt *)....love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! A fun little image, and the perfect sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Your coloring is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute image.
    isoscia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha! Love that sentiment, Kim! Great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love how you showcased a "tag" set within a card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh, love the greeting and you coloring is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My I love love love this saying I might have to buy this set just for that saying!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! The sentiment is perfect with the focal image

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! I just love this! I love how he stands out on the rest of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love - he just pops right off this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Halloween is my absolute favorite. I could give you all a big hug right now!
    Deb C
    dsc105@live.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!