Thursday, September 19, 2013

DS119 - Happy Thanksgiving

It's Thursday......which is almost he weekend!  But, while you wait for the official start of the weekend, you can play along with the latest and greatest Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #119!

I played along with the MFT Pure Innocence Cornucopia.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.  I did the "out of the box technique so her lower body extends beyond the circular panels.  You find the tutorial I did for There She Goes Clear Stamps on the out of the box technique HERE.

I paired some PP from the 3 Bugs in a Rug "Blast Off" 6x6 paper pad with some MFT kraft and hot fudge CS, I stamped the largest panel in with a stamp from the MFT Textile Backgrounds stamp set in  tangy orange ink. I used the MFT fishtail flag STAX Die-Namics to create the flags.   I added a some MFT hemp cord and button to embellish.

Here's a close up of my coloring.  As you can see, I paper pieced her dress.



Be sure to check out the creations of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls for a little crafty inspiration and then head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch Blog to play along and link up your creation!




3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Kim! I just love those little PI girls. You have colored her to perfection! (I am not so good at coloring, and I really admire those who can. You are awesome!) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable. I can Copic color, but I still cannot do hair! Grrrrr lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!