Sunday, September 1, 2013

FMS101 - How!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!   Good morning!  Everyone is still asleep in my house so I snuck out of bed to ink of something from my latest loot from MFT.  

Scrolling through my email from Bloglovin. I saw the reminder for the Freshly Made Sketches 101 challenge so I decided to play along.  I inked up the Pure Innocence Indian Girl.  She's is 50% off right now at MFT right now so grab her for only $4.50 before she's gone!  


I paired some PP frmo the Authentique "Thankful" 6x6 paper pad with some MFT whip cream, hot fudge, and tangy orange CS.  I used a couple of dies from the Blueprints 2 Die-Namics to create the banners because I love the stitching on them. 


I colored my image with copics and added some additional shading with a brown and black Generals pastel chalk pencils.  I used a white gel pen for her face painting.  


Here's the sketch:


I am also entering this card in A Creative Romance CAS card challenge.





1 comment:

  1. FREAKIN' LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the face paint?! fa serious. that's pretty genius.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!