Sunday, September 1, 2013

DS116 - Like a Fine Wine

So, my family is continuing to sleep in on one of the ast days of summer vacation....so I have kept on crafting.  This time, I am playing along with the Deconstructed Sketch #116 using the MFT Die-Namics Lets Toast Die and Stamp set.  It's a whopping 50% off right now at MFT clearance section so you can get it for only $20!  BAH-GAIN as we say here in Boston! 

I paired some PP from the My Mind;s Eye Lost & Fund Union Square 6x6 paper pad with some MFT whip cream, black licorice, and kraft CS.  I distressed the edges and sponged some MFT black licorice ink around the edges,   


I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.  I die cu the wine glass twice....one in MFT whip cream CS and once in some of the coordinating PP and the cut the wine for the wine glass and adhered it to the whip cream wine glass.   I popped the wine glass up with a foam dot.  

Here's the sketch:


1 comment:

  1. Great use of the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/09/52-card-pickup-236.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!