Thursday, September 12, 2013

DS118 - Happy Harvest

Ready for the latest and greatest Deconstructed Sketch Challenge?!  
I received a big box from MFT on Tuesday with my latest haul of crafty crack.  I had plenty of new things from which to chose to play along this week! 

I just HAD to start by inking up the new MFT Doodle Garden Happy Harvest
Cuteness overload and perfect little fall image!  

Notice the plaid patterned paper?  I made it!!!  Yep, I used the new MFT Plaid Background builder Builder stamp set!  This was released in August, but I didn't have the cashaola to go craft shopping at the time, but I have been dying to get my hands on it!  Custom plaids in any colors you want!  Genuis! 
I used MFT tangy orange and lemon drop ink to create my plaid.  I stamped that cute little acorn from the new MFT Fall Foliage stamp set in MFT hot fudge ink and I used the coordinating Fall Foliage Die-Namics as well.   I used the Perfect Layers tool to perfectly mat my panels.



Here's a close up of my coloring.  I used a white gel pen to add some freckles to her cute little face.


Here's the sketch:


Check out t my fellow Deconstructed Sketch Girls carsd this week for a little craty inspiration before you head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to link up your creation!  





4 comments:

  1. Kim, your card is absolutely adorable! Love all those fall colors. So glad you've joined the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Kim. I love it. Think I NEED that image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a cute image adorable! I love the way you colored her! What fun plaid background, cool stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!