Wednesday, September 18, 2013

STS4 - Pumpkins on the Vine

When I saw the current Seize the Sketch challenge #4, I had to play along!  I just know it will be one of my "go to" sketches.

I played along with the Pumpkins on the Vine stamp set by There She Goes Clear Stamps.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.  I paired some PP from the Bo Bunny "Apple Cider" 6x6 paper pad with some MFT kraft, hot fudge, and banana split CS.  I used a couple of dies from the MFT Blueprints 1 Die-Namics.   I stamped the image in MFT hot fudge ink.  I used my copic marker (E47) to color the pearls.  


I deepened some of my shading with a black Generals pastel chalk pencil.


Here's the sketch:




10 comments:

  1. Just precious Kim and love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely precious, Kim! thanks so much for playing along at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching, where did you get that die from? Just an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love what you did with the sentiment strip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Kim, this image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinking cute Kim!!! Puts me in the mood for a Pumpkin Latte ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coloring as always and the image is sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!