Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Seize the Sketch #3

Today I have the honor of being the guest designer for Seize the Sketch!  
I was thrilled when Lesley Croghan asked me ESPECIALLY since There She Goes Clear Stamps is sponsoring the challenge! 

I played along with the Bee Happy stamp set.

The shape of the flowers in the stamp reminded me of the hexagons in the sketch.   I stamped them in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored them with copics.   I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink onto MFT black licorice CS and heat embossed with white embossing powder.



I fussy cut he bee and popped him up with a foam dimensional.  I added some crystal Stickles to his wings.

Here's the sketch:  


Ready to play?

1. Create a card based on the sketch provided.

2. Link up your card to the linky on the Seize the Sketch blog...make sure you link up your post with the card in it and not your whole blog.

3. Comment on the other cards in the gallery...at least 3!

4. Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like...EXCEPT other sketches...because that wouldn't work! LOL!!!

5. Have fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Kim! Love those flowers in the background, so perfect for the sketch!! We are thrilled to have you join us this sketch!!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too, too adorable for words!! I saw this card, and I knew I had to join in the fun!! Awesome cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK this is too stinkin' CUTE!!! so glad you joined us as our GD for this sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!