Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Many Thanks

It's that time again!  Ready to play along with the new Tiddly Inks challenge
This time we are challenging you to make a little something to say "thank you."  

I played along with the Awww Thanks digital image.  



I colored my image iwth copics and fussy cut her out.  I used some PP from the Authentique "Glory" 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some MFT whip cream CS.  I used  the MFT circle STAX dies and popped up the rd polka dotted panel with foam dimensionals.   



Head right on over to the Tiddly Inks challenge blog to check out what the design team has created and then link up your creation!  


2 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Love polka dots paper, window and your beautiful coloring.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Kim! Gorgeous coloring as always and I love the dimension this has :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!