Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Goodbye cards AND a new image!!!

Well, the time has come say goodbye to summer. It was a fun one.  I will miss it.  
This week on Tiddly Inks Challenge blog, we are waving goodbye to summer by having a "goodbye" theme.  

I played along with Heartfelt Love digital image.

I colored my image with copics and paired some PTI white and spring moss CS and some MFT black licorice CS with some PP from the My Mind's Eye "Memorable" stamp set.  I added some buttons and twine to embellish.


I edited the digi stamp in Photoshop by adding the letters to the hearts to spell out "BYE." 


I am entering this card in the  Love to Create Challenge #83 and the A Little Bit Crafty CAS challenge.

Now head on over to the Tiddly Inks challenge blog to see what my fellow DT members have created this week and then play along with us by linking up your creations!

BUT WAIT!!!
We are releasing TWO new images today!  

Introducing Bake Me Some Love! 


I printed my image on PTI white CS and colored her with copics.  I stamped the MFT kraft CS panel with a stamp from the MFT Textile Backgrounds stamp set in MFT sweet tooth ink.   I paired some PP from the My Mind's Eye "Blush" 6x6 paper pad with some MFT black licorice and pink lemonade CS.   I added a black button and some baker's twine to embellish.  The sentiment is from the "Agnes" stamp set by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps 


I kept the colors in mostly muted tones.  


I did not yet get a chance to color up the other new image so I will just show you "Thanks a Latte."


Both images are available now in the Tiddly Inks shop!  Happy shopping! 


10 comments:

  1. Kim, oh my!!! girl you just rocked the challenge big time, I love the bye on the hearts and your baker wryn is too cute!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love your coloring and color combinations for this card. :) Have a great day, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at ALBC this month & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both, adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at A Little Bit Crafty this month...Good luck.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable creations, Kim! Love them both to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards. I especially like the design of the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards! Love the colors and design! Thank you for joining us for our Clean N Simple Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the image you used! The CAS look is beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both really beautiful cards Kim. Stunning, in fact.

    Thank you for joining us over at ALBC. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!