Sunday, September 22, 2013

Party Dress

I never seem to have enough birthday cards on hand so I am trying to make an effort to build up a nice stash of 'em.  So, here is a card I made with the Tiddly Inks Flying High clear stamp set.  


Normally I start by picking out some patterned paper and thencolor my image based on my selections.  This time I just colored.   I liked her red party dress so much that I decided to give her some matching balloons.   Then I decided that this image should stand alone........no patterned paper necessary.  I used a cuttlebug polka dot embossing folder on the MFT red hit CS panel.   


I used a white gel pen to add some polka dots to the bottom layers of her party dress to mimic the polka dots in the embossing.   I used the white gel pen to add freckles to her cheeks as well.







5 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!