Thursday, September 19, 2013

MFTWSC142 - Hello, Fall!

We are three days away from the official start of Fall and I think I a finally ready to embrace it.  I think I am ready to plant some mums in the front yard now.    

I am playing along with this week's MFTWSC #142.

The new MFT Fall Foliage stamp set and coordinating Die-Namics are helping me to embrace the change in season  Oh, and the MFT Plaid Background Builder.....I am slightly obsessed. I stamped the plaid in MFT whip cream and red hot ink onto MFT kraft CS,  I used a stamp from the MFT Western Backgrounds stamp set and stamped it in kraft ink onto kraft CS and then added some hemp cord and a hot fudge button.  


I stamped the leaf from the Fall Foliage stamp set on die cut from the Fall foliage Die-Namics in red hot ink.  I die cut the sentiment from hot fudge CS using the MFT Happy Hellos Die-Namics.  

Here's the sketch:
MFTWSC142




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!