Friday, September 13, 2013

A Little Something Spooky

It's Friday the 13th so I made a little something spooky.  Well, as spooky as can be when the image you are using is as cute as can be.  I made this Halloween card with the newly released Tiddly Inks stamp set called "Batty for You."


I paired some MFT kraft, whip cream, and black licorice CS with some PP from the CArta Bella All Hallow's Eve 6x6 paper pad.  I distressed the edges and sponged some MFT black licorice ink around the edges.  I also crinkled up some of the patterned paper and inked it up a bit to give it a weathered look.  I added some natural crochet lace to embellish.


I tried a new hair color combo (E27, E25, E23, E13) and I am pretty happy with it.  I used black and brown Generals pastel chalk pencils to deepen some of the shading.  I used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks.  






7 comments:

  1. How adorable is this!! And I love your little Copic used dude, freakin' brilliant honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous colouring - wow! Her hair is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Your coloring looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund. www.7kidcollegefund.com

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your name sounds so familiar...

    Awesome card!!! Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!