Thursday, September 26, 2013

DS120 - Hello, Friend

Ready to play along with the latest Deconstructed Sketch?
Since this is the first official week of Fall, I thought I would make a Fall themed card to play along. 


I started by stamping the background in MFT tangy orange ink with a stamp from the MFT textile backgrounds stamp set onto tangy orange CS.  I die cut the leaves from MFT whip cream CS with the Fall Foliage Die-Namics and stamped them with stamps from the MFT Fall Foliage stamp set in lemon drop, hot red, and orange fizz, and gumdrop green ink.   I used the MFT rectangle STAX Die-Namics to die cut the sentiment panel and then left it in the die and sponged some Tim Holtz tea dye ink around the edges with a sponge dauber.  I ran the MFT kraft CS panel through the Big Shot in a Darice stripes embossing folder.  The hot fudge strip was die cut using a a Die from the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics.  I added a wooden button and some MFT hemp cord to embellish.  I stamped the sentiment in hot fudge ink.



Here's the sketch:



I am also entering this card in the Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #134 (Fall Colors)
and the Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge #71 (Fall Colors)

Be sure to check out the creations of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls for a little crafty inspiration and then head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch Blog to play along and link up your creation!


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous fall card, Kim!!! Love the colourful leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! The leaves are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love those leaves, beautiful fall colors. thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, your colors are wonderful! TFS it at DCD's fall colors challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this is so beautiful! Love the leaves and the great colors. Fabulous design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combo of MFT stamps and dies! I love your fall card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!