Monday, November 1, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challege 91

I took a break from the craft fair crafting to participate in Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #91.   I just happened to receive some Papertrey Ink goodies in the mail today and so here's what I did with them!  That pretty Autumn Abundance patterned paper was the inspiration and the rest of the card fell into place.   I also tried out my new Bow Easy to make that perfect little bow.  It really IS that easy!
Card Stock:  Papertrey Ink terracotta tile, vintage cream, kraft, and autumn abundance dsp  Ink: Momemto tuxedo black, Papertrey Ink tea dye duo
Stamp set:  Papertrey Ink vintage picnic
Tools:  Nestabilities Petite ovals small and petite scalloped ovals small, Bow Easy
Copics: YR12, YR15, YR18, YG11, YG13, and YG17
Accessories: Papertrey Ink terracotta tile topnotch twill

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Kim! Love that designer paper and image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see Vintage Picnic I try to resist the urge to immediately put it in my cart. This is NOT helping, lol! LOVE this, what goooorgeous fall colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!