Thursday, November 11, 2010

Flower for a Friend

I inked up my Delightful Dahlia stamp set by Papertrey Ink for the first time tonight.   I stamped the dahlia onto sweet blush card stock and then colored the image with copics and stamped the leaves on simply chartreuse and shaded them with copics as well.   I adhered one of the leaves and the dahlia with foam dimensionals. I used my bow easy to tie that perfect little bow. 

Card Stock:  Papertret Ink sweet blush, dark chocolate, simply chartresuse, and white
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black and Stampin Up chocolate chip
Stamp sets:  Papertrey Ink Delightful Dahlia and Framed
Tools:  Copic markers, Bow Easy
Accessories: ribbon

6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful Dahlia for a beautiful card. Your coloring is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great job on coloring the flower! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim the flower is gorgeous...I love the pop of green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I like the frame with that flower. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim...great cards! soooo pretty!
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!!! Your coloring is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!