Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tea Leaves Birthday Card

I'm back at it making these cute saddle stitch ribbon flowers!  See my previous post here for a link to a tutorial on how to make them.  I went for a pretty neutral card with a nice pop of color using my Papertrey Ink card stock, designer paper, and ribbon.  I sponged some tea dye duo around the edges of the craft card stock.

Card Sock:  Papertrey Ink white, craft, fine linen, and simply chartreuse
Designer Paper:  Papertrey Ink Distressed Dots & Green Tea Leaves Collection
Stamp set:  Papertrey Ink Basic Birthday
Ink:  Papertrey Ink tea dye duo, Stampin Up real red
Tools:  Papertrey Ink mat stack 3 die
Accessories: Papertrey Ink pure poppy saddle stitch ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Great saddle stitched ribbon flower and I like how you used the die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I LOVE it!! (again!!) those flowers are just FABULOUS!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love, love love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love that strip of patterned paper across the frame and the flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where does the gift card go?could you tell me please thanks
    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!