Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bookmarks

I am making a bunch of these bookmarks for an upcoming craft fair.  I used up a bunch of scraps to make these.  I love using the Stampin' Up owl punch to match the paper on the bookmark to the owl's belly.

Card Stock:  Stampin Up chocolate chip, very vanilla, whisper white, certainly celery
Ink:  Stampin' Up chocolate chip
Stamp set:  Papertrey Ink All Booked Up
Tools:  Papertrey Ink bookmark die, Stampin' Up owl punch, 1.75" circle punch, 2" sscallop circle punch, 2" circle punch, 1" circle punch
Accesories:  Ribbon






Card Stock:  Stampin Up crumb cake, chocolate chip, elegant eggplant, and whisper white, Papertrey Ink Distressed Dots dsp
Ink:  Stampin' Up chocolate chip and elegant eggplant

Stamp set: Papertrey Ink All Booked Up
Tools: Papertrey Ink bookmark die, Stampin' Up owl punch, 1.75" circle punch, 2" sscallop circle punch, 2" circle punch, 1" circle punch
Accesories: Ribbon

9 comments:

  1. These bookmarks are adorable. I wonder how did you cut the bookmark shape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP! I completely forgot what is perhaps the most important thing in my supply list! I used Papertrey Ink's bookmark die to make these! Thanks for asking, Nikki! You can find this die on this page:

    http://papertreyink.com/acc_pti_dies_diestomatch.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,

    I love these bookmarks and that owl punch! Hope your craft fair is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim - I found my way to your blog through a link on Paper Punch Addictions. Wow... I love all of your cards and projects! I'm wondering if you can tell me who makes the tooth fairy images that you have used on the tins in your Etsy shop? I have been looking for an image suitable for little boys and this is the first one I've seen! I'm certainly going to visit your blog again and take some time to go through your previous posts! Many thanks, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Laura! That image is a digital stamp by Whimsie Doodles: http://www.whimsiedoodles.com/

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled across these bookmarks ( I think I got to your website from the PTI forum, but I'm so confused these days, it could have been something else). Anyway, I wanted to let you know how absolutely cute they are. I have made 4 of them since I saw your post last night, and I don't think I can stop. They are so adorable, use up scraps (recycling) and are a great use for that PTI bookmark die I bought and forgot to use. When I have more time, I am going to comb your blog for more ideas, as I can already tell that you are a creative gold mine.

    Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you tie your ribbon so nicely that it stands up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this idea. I can tie these ribbon with my mom's favorite color to send her as a diy gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!