Sunday, November 7, 2010

SSSC92 Masculine Birthday Card

I needed to make a birthday card for my dad this morning so I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #92 for my inspiration though I altered the design a bit.  Wishing I had some skinnier brown ribbon to tie that tie, but 5/8" was all I had.  

Card Stock: Papertrey Ink dark chocolate and white
Designer Paper: October Afternoon Fly a Kite
Stamp Sets: Papertrey Ink Borders & Corners Circles, Stampin' Up Vintage Labels
Tools:  1.75" circle punch, 1.5" circle punch, Nestabilities classic scalloped sqaures small
Accessories:  ribbon and a brad

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! Love the colors and patterns. Great guy card for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is that tie!!! love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Male cards are so hard for me. I think I may have to use this.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY like this masculine card! They are so hard and you nailed it! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!